Happy Birthday, Margie Grace! Monday my sweet baby girl turns 2 years old! As I write this on Sunday evening, Oct. 5, and reflect on MG's birthday, I can't help but think back to two years ago today when I was as big as a house and thought my little pumpkin would never get here! I am so glad that she decided to make her debut a whole two weeks and one day early because I honestly thought I would not make it another day pregnant. In fact, I left work early on Oct. 5, 2006, feeling pretty crummy. I told Neil that afternoon to please just take me out and shoot me -- like they do with old horses that are past their prime. I told him I had great confidence in his ability to be a single parent; I simply couldn't take being pregnant for one more second! In hindsight, I was feeling so terrible because Margie Grace was on her way. And at 2:09 a.m. on Friday morning Oct. 6, we greeted her for the first time. I can't believe it has been two years already since that moment when our life changed forever. Neil and I often ask each other what we did before Margie Grace was born. Honestly, we can't really remember -- life was pretty boring! She continues to make every waking moment more interesting than the next. Happy Birthday, Margie Grace!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Happy Birthday, Margie Grace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Two years have just flown by. Our sweet baby girl. You have added such a wonderful fun spark to our lives. Happy Birthday Margie Grace!!
Love you lots - Bebe
Post a Comment