Monday, December 1, 2008

Raindrops on roses and footed pajamas

If good ol' Julie Andrews decided to belt out a tune about her favorite things after spending some time in the Wilder household, she'd most definitely have to add a few things to her list. What are some of our current favorite things? Hot chocolate with lots of marshmellows, the Charlie Brown Holiday Collection DVDs (thanks to Uncle John, Margie Grace loves her some "Noopy!") and best of all, footed pajamas! Neil is envious every night when MG gets ready for bed. I told him I've heard that they make these in adult sizes but I don't think he believes me. Hhhhmmm, Christmas is just around the corner . . .







1 comment:

Cherilyn said...

Seriously -- could she BE any cuter?

I know I wrote that the way Chandler Bing would say it, but it just seemed appropriate. I love these photos!