This fall, Margie Grace began a new Sunday School class at church. We've noticed that her teachers this time around are a bit more ambitious in leading the class in some structured activities rather than just letting the kids have free play. She has previously brought home a couple of little coloring sheets but this past Sunday marked a milestone: she brought home her first piece of made-from-scratch, ready-for-the-refrigerator art. It reads "We thank God for fall" and Margie Grace decorated it with glued-on cut outs of many fall-themed items such as leaves, acorns and a squirrel (Sarah Harper should be proud!). Here is a picture of MG proudly holding her masterpiece, which has since taken its rightful place on the front of our refrigerator.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw! Looks like MGW did a great job!
YES! You have a blog! I had no idea...thank you, Facebook. MG is as cute as can be...I look forward to walking on the Wilder side thanks to your RSS feed.
Oh, this is seriously an exciting discovery! I feel a bit like the Pilgrims....minus the pox-infested blankets.
Post a Comment