Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Day at the Park





Recently one afternoon Neil and I took Margie Grace to Hickory Dickory Park. She had such a great time! Many of the play structures there are geared toward older kids and are too big for her to enjoy. But there is a special section just for toddlers and little ones. While Margie Grace showed a little trepidation about the slides, she absolutely loved the swings. She loves to swing and really enjoys the one we have in our backyard so I knew she'd like the ones at Hickory Dickory. Here she is hanging out and enjoying a day at the park. We are hoping as the weather begins to turn cooler, we can go to the park more often!
(By the way, aren't the leg holes in that toddler swing huge? I'd like to see the giant toddler baby that needs holes that big! The whole time I was just a tad afraid that MG was going to slip through one of those holes . . . thank goodness she didn't!)

No comments: